On Jun 2, 7:59 am, davidloeffler <dave.loeff...@gmail.com> wrote:
> \begin{grumble}
>
> For me, 4.0.1.alpha0 builds successfully on 32-bit Linux (upgrading
> from 4.0). But there are a bunch of errors building the reference
> manual, coming from sage.combinat.backtrack.SearchForest. This is
> rather frustrating given the hours of work I put in to making sure the
> 4.0 docs build cleanly.
>
> Come on, guys; is it really so hard to run "sage -docbuild reference
> html" and check the output before you submit (or give a positive
> review to) a patch?
>
> \end{grumble}
>
> David

\begin{mea_culpa}

I'm responsible for four doctests added to this patch, which did not
get indented properly.  I tried to clean up a lot of the documentation
on this one, but I now see a few other items I missed that need some
work, and I'll return to get those.

It's now  http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/6190

\end{mea_culpa}