Two or three things:

1. Rational conics.  Magma first implemented my algorithms, which are
in eclib but not wrapped, so we could do a lot quite easily there.
But now Magma uses Denis Simon's algorithm which is better in certain
cases, and he would certainly donate his code (in gp I think).

2. Elliptic curves over function fields:  quite a bit of what Magma
has came from my student David Roberts, whose thesis in 2007 was about
this.  I have his code.

3. 4-descent in Magma was developed first by my student Tom Womack,
though later tidied up quite a lot in Sydney.  I have all Tom's code.

4. Other descents on elliptic curves, and "genus one models":  mostly
written by Tom Fisher who has not (yet!) started to use Sage;  but he
is implementing algorithms developed jointly by himself, me Stoll,
Simon and others, and may well be willing to donate his code to Sage.

John