Hi folks,

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 10:04 PM, Robert Miller<rlmills...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This is the first release of the new cycle, and I've agreed to step in
> and co-chair the release with Tom. The source tarball and sage.math
> binary are available:

<SNIP>

Here are the tickets merged in Sage 4.1.alpha0:

#1871: Robert Miller: wiki -- pressing control-c just starts another
copy running [Reviewed by David Joyner]
#3084: Rob Beezer, Tom Boothby: Solve Sudoku faster! [Reviewed by Nick
Alexander]
#4196: John Palmieri: write a new coercion section for the
developer's/programmer's guide [Reviewed by Minh Van Nguyen]
#4290: Lloyd Kilford, John Cremona: function to construct an Elliptic
Curve from a plane curve of genus one (using Magma) [Reviewed by Nick
Alexander]
#4313: John Cremona: Add some functionality to matrices in eclib
[Reviewed by William Stein]
#4761: Martin Albrecht: global cputime (inclusive some subprocesses
like Singular) [Reviewed by Simon King, Nick Alexander]
#5080: David Loeffler: Bug in decomposing modular symbol subspace
[Reviewed by Craig Citro, Michael Abshoff]
#5280: Franco Saliola: problem with a subposet coming from an
order_filter [Reviewed by Mike Hansen, Robert Miller]
#5307: John Cremona: Bug in conductor() over number fields [Reviewed
by Nick Alexander]
#5594: John Palmieri: better error message for list_plot [Reviewed by
Nick Alexander]
#5637: John Palmieri: allow \[ and \] to delimit math in %html blocks
[Reviewed by Nick Alexander]
#5711: Golam Mortuza Hossain: Enhanced Typesetting of Symbolic
Functions [Reviewed by Burcin Erocal]
#5806: Dan Drake: Sage 3.4.1.rc3: failing test
"devel/sage/sage/misc/sagedoc.py" [Reviewed by John Palmieri]
#5850: Marc Mezzarobba, Dan Drake: add Creative Commons license to
French tutorial [Reviewed by Nicolas Borie]
#5878: Franco Saliola: Add support for constructing irreducible matrix
representations of the symmetric group [Reviewed by Mike Hansen]
#6027: Ryan Dingman: get_memory_usage() sucks performance wise on OSX
[Reviewed by Nick Alexander]
#6073: John Palmieri: Developer guide somewhat wrong about cython
extensions [Reviewed by David Joyner]
#6112: Dan Drake: Remove stale file sage/graphs/graph_isom.pyx
[Reviewed by Robert Miller]
#6215: Nicolas Thiery: Followup ot #6126: Symmetric group algebra
jucys_murphy elements incorrect [Reviewed by Robert Miller]
#6239: Minh Van Nguyen: fix ReST formatting for pydesign module
ext_rep [Reviewed by Carlo Hamalainen]
#6261: Yann Laigle-Chapuy: Add multiplicative order for matrices over
finite fields [Reviewed by John Cremona]
#6273: John Cremona: Improve random_element for number field orders
and ideals [Reviewed by Nick Alexander]
#6274: Minh Van Nguyen: fix formatting of files under sage/plot
[Reviewed by John Palmieri]
#6289: John Palmieri: minor ref manual issue with calculus stuff
[Reviewed by Minh Van Nguyen]
#6290: Golam Mortuza Hossain: Allow keywords such as latex_name=LaTeX
while defining symbolic function [Reviewed by Nick Alexander]
#6314: David Joyner: optional doctest failure -- many failures in
linear_codes related to wtdist [Reviewed by Robert Miller]
#6330: John Palmieri: optional doctest failure -- constructions number
fields doctest failures [Reviewed by David Joyner]
#6336: John Palmieri: optional doctest failure -- constructions
calculus tests hang forever [Reviewed by David Joyner]
#6349: Robert Miller: graphs -- bug in DiGraph constructor [Reviewed
by William Stein]
#6351: Robert Miller: typo in Graph.plot docstring [Reviewed by John Palmieri]
#6354: Nicolas Thiery: Advertise and improve sage -fixdoctest
[Reviewed by Mike Hansen]
#6361: Minh Van Nguyen: elliptic curves -- easy to fix mistake in docs
[Reviewed by Mike Hansen]
#6363: Mitesh Patel: Display Sage version on notebook login page
[Reviewed by John Cremona]

--
Regards
Minh Van Nguyen