Hi,

On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 3:11 PM, William Stein<wst...@gmail.com> wrote:

> At first glance doing this sounds like a really good idea.  How hard
> would it be for you to make a mock-up prototype of this to more
> clearly demonstrate it?   I'm definitely not opposed.

I need bit of help. How does one convert Ginac symbol to
python object?

For example:  I could find examples of converting Ginac seq to
python arguments as:  PyObject* args = exvector_to_PyTuple(seq);

However, I couldn't find an example for doing the same with
Ginac symbol. Basically, I need to pass the variable of differentiation
to python/cython function as

PyObject* pyresult = py_derivative(serial, var, args);

Thanks
Golam