Dear David, dear category fans,

We made some good progress on the review of the main category patch.
Most of the (hopf) algebra categories were reviewed by Florent Hivert,
and the semigroup/monoid ones by Franco Saliola. See the progress
report on:

http://sagetrac.org/sage_trac/wiki/CategoriesCategoriesReview

Most of the remaining categories are essentially empty, so the review
should be super quick. They also should be essentially 100% doctested
up to adding a TestSuite?(C).run() where needed. I'll try to do this
in the coming days, starting from the bottom up, but no promise on
this.

Since they are of general purpose and/or outside of our main topics,
we would rather have someone outside of our group review them.  Please
tell us very shortly what your timeline could be for reviewing them,
and / or tell us whether we should be looking for another reviewer.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
                                Nicolas

For your convenience, the sage code with the sage-combinat patches
applied is (experimentally!) browsable from:

http://combinat.sagemath.org/hgwebdir.cgi/code/file/tip/sage/categories

PS: I am currently in vacations in the south of France (Uzès, then
Aix-en-Provence on Thursday). If useful, we could possibly meet to
discuss all of this.

--
Nicolas M. Thiéry "Isil" <nthi...@users.sf.net>
http://Nicolas.Thiery.name/