Dear David, dear category fans,

I just finished bringing all categories to 100% doctests, except the
following ones:

        sets_cat
        algebras_with_basis
        examples/hopf_algebras_with_basis

See: http://sagetrac.org/sage_trac/wiki/CategoriesCategoriesReview

In particular, all the categories which are currently marked for you
to review are 100% doctested (and essentially empty).

Please tell us very shortly what your timeline could be for reviewing
them, and / or tell us whether we should be looking for another
reviewer.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
                                Nicolas

For your convenience, the sage code with the sage-combinat patches
applied is (experimentally!) browsable from:

http://combinat.sagemath.org/hgwebdir.cgi/code/file/tip/sage/categories

PS: I am in Aix-en-Provence until next week-end. If useful, we could
possibly meet to discuss all of this.

http://Nicolas.Thiery.name/