I'll take on the sticker project if Marshall is looking to distribute
the work.  Maverick Label looks comparable in price with a slightly
more idiot-proof ordering interface (at a cost of fewer colors, I
think).  500 might be overkill, but the marginal cost of the last 100
stickers is 2.5 cents/sticker.  I might need help getting the artwork
right, but will post on sage-marketing if it comes to that.

It'll be my pleasure to consider it a contribution to the Sage
Foundation (for which we could execute the paperwork back and forth if
it made the Foundation look more viable).

Could be fun to have some guerrilla marketing going at the meetings.

Rob