On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 10:46 PM, Rob Beezer <goo...@beezer.cotse.net> wrote:

> Marshall,
>
> Limited Googling got me:  http://www.sheet-labels.com/printing/
>
> $35 for 500 stickers at 1" x 0.625" which was the smallest I could
> find.  Lots of options - rounded corners, different sizes, etc.
>
> Rob

I asked my brother (who happens to print things at his stores) and he
says: "If someone were to want rectangular stickers on matte paper, we
use
8.5"x11" sheets of sticker paper and cut them down.  If we want round
stickers or with a glossy finish, or a larger quantity, we would
outsource them to a place that just prints stickers.  The logo you
have has rounded corners.  We could do square ones with a matte
finish, or if you want to see the rounded corners and have a glossy
finish, this company near Seattle looks interesting:

http://www.mavericklabel.com";