Hi all!

On 23 Aug., 18:26, Robert Bradshaw <rober...@math.washington.edu>
wrote:
> +1 to running all short test suites on build if they're small enough
> (e.g. less than 30 seconds, or, say, 25% of the build time). That is
> assuming they're expected to pass, unlike some (scipy?).

Generally I am in favour of testing. However, can this be done from
spkg-install, as this thread's title suggests? I could imagine that
typically the tests of one standard spkg will depend on other standard
spkgs. So, tests will only be reasonable *after* the spkg-installs of
all standard spkgs are done.

But apart from that, I am +1

Cheers,
Simon