Rob,

It would be great to have an English version of that book, I agree
that its very good.  I would be willing to pitch in a bit to a team
translation effort.  My French is not good but I think I could slog
through part of it - other people in my family might check my work if
I can talk them into it (e.g. my sister teaches French).

-Marshall