Hi Hugh, hi Eviatar!

On Mon, Nov 01, 2010 at 03:41:36PM -0700, Hugh Thomas wrote:
> I began work on translating the combinatorics chapter of the French
> book last summer, after Nicholas Thiéry asked if anyone might be
> interested in doing so.  (I then got busy with other things and
> haven't finished it, but I am still intending to do so.)
>
> If a joint effort comes together to translate the whole book, please
> count me in.

Just a suggestion:

 - Hugh: would you have a use for an extra hand?

- Eviatar: would you be interested in participating to the translation
  of the combinat chapter?

Don't feel forced in any way: other chapters could certainly use some
help too, and it's not necessarily efficient to split the work too
much.

Cheers,
                                Nicolas
--