Hello!

On Mon, 3 Jan 2011 18:02:02 +0100
"Nicolas M. Thiery" <nicolas.thi...@u-psud.fr> wrote:

>       Hi Rob!
>
> On Sun, Jan 02, 2011 at 11:37:48PM -0800, Rob Beezer wrote:
> > Its good to see all the interest in an English version.  I think it
> > would be an incredibly worthwhile project.
>
> +1

  I do also believe that the appearance of the book on Sage in English
would lead to the faster appearance of such book in Russian. There are
many Russian scientists who knows English (more or less) and could help
translating such book into Russian.
  Unfortunately, not so many Russian-speaking people understand French,
so it is several times (or orders?) harder to find a person who could
make a translation of such special book from French into Russian. So,
Russian scientists would benefit from this project too! :)
  And this definitely gives Sage a great number of new users (including
hundreds of students every year ;) ).

  Regards,
  Vladimir

-----