Yoooooooooooooooooooooo !!

Yeah, sorry about this 65536 nodes limitation, it's meaningless (at least
for the diameter). This is because the code that computes the diameter also
computes larger things, and these largers things have absolutely no meaning
for graphs with more than n=65536 nodes (it would take forever, and eat a
lot of memory)

So yeah. This stupid problem with the diameter will go away, I swear. A
couple of patches, things like that. I thought 65536 would be okay for Sage
but even I need to create larger graphs sometimes. Plus it's shameful to
have errors like that.

For the data structure : we have two very important basic problems with the
data structure : basically except Robert Miller (who isn't exactly doing
Sage developement these days), nobody feels at ease there. I don't. From
time to time I add some documentation to it when I understand how it works.
But basically it's hard to maintain. I have been trying to solve the
problem by other means, i.e. by creating different data structures, for
instance when you don't want to modify the graphs. One has been reviewed
(it was needed by the combinat guys who still have , and another one is
#14589, waiting for a review).

Plus we are also slowed down by the fact that we support labels on
vertices. And that is *COSTLY*.

More practically :
The diameter stuff can be easily solved, I had it in mind for a while
anyway. For the slow graph data structure, I can definitely try to improve
things but then I have very practical problems... REVIEWS. Because with GIT
and everything, it is not like patches are getting reviewed real quick and
I don't mind writing patches, but I it's not very motivating if I all this
work just ends up in a patch that waits forever on the server. To give you
an idea, here is the list of my patches which are waiting for a review
right now. There's 25 of them :-P
http://tiny.cc/7b2m7w

Soooooo well. I really, but really DO NOT MIND at all working on making the
data structure faster, but it would be nice if we could work on this
together, like "I write, somebody reviews" or something. I more or less
stopped adding graph patches waiting for those to be reviewed, I also
stopped adding designs patches waiting for those to be reviewed....

Soooo, well. I'd be glad to add more stuff, but I can't add Sage code by
myself, it needs reviewers too ^^;

And sorry for this 65536 thing. That's my fault :-P

Nathann