Hi Nathann,

> So yeah. This stupid problem with the diameter will go away, I swear. A
> couple of patches, things like that. I thought 65536 would be okay for Sage
> but even I need to create larger graphs sometimes. Plus it's shameful to
> have errors like that.

I do see that you are constantly working hard on patches, and also that the
switch to git is holding things off a bit (I must confess that I haven't
written or reviewed a patch in the past months, so I am the last to push
things forward currently...).

Anyway, do you see a simple (even hackish) workaround so I can still get
the diameter for some big graphs?

(Did you see my followup question? Any idea what goes on there?)

Thanks, Christian