Yooooooooo !!

> This is the most certain yes you can hope for from someone who doesn't
know
> how to achieve the task bouded to the yes.

Ahahaha. Okay okay. Well, then tell me when you feel sufficiently at ease
with git to review patches, and you'll have that patch two hours from then
:-D

> As in my example, I didn't do a timeit but only a timing of a single
> generation of the graph, so I think my question is still valid...

Oh sorry, my mistake then. Then it probably comes from the fact that the
graph constructor normalizes its input when it gets it (the graph
constructor is an awful thing), and creates the graph fom this afterwards.
O_o

I will check.

Nathann