Hi Volker,

On 2014-03-12, Volker Braun <vbraun.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> However, two long-time developers have now asked why I do this, and one
>> suggested to use a branch under public/, but I tried that and I can push
>> that branch to trac but it's not visible in the ticket.
>>

> You can always manually set the "Branch:" field after pushing to a public/
> branch...

My understanding is that Ralf asked us *how* one pushes to a public/
branch. I keep forgetting how it works, although I was told repeatedly.

That's why I'd appreciate an option --remote_branch (or --trac_branch)
for "sage -dev push", and would also appreciate if "sage -dev push"
would recognise if a public branch has already been assigned to the
ticket, so that it would push to the existing public branch rather than
creating a new private branch.

Best regards,
Simon