Hi;

Operating system: Mac OS X Version: 10.5.6
I downloaded the dmg, opened it moved sage into my Applications folder
and double clicked.

The terminal opened as follows:
Last login: Sun Mar  8 16:23:08 on console
/Applications/sage/sage ; exit;
You have mail.
Laptop-3:~ test$ /Applications/sage/sage ; exit;
| Sage Version 3.2.3, Release Date: 2009-01-05                       |
| Type notebook() for the GUI, and license() for information.        |
sage:

The instructions say:
4) Select to run it with "Terminal":
     Choose Applications, then select "All Applications" in the
     "Enable:" drop down.  Change the "Applications" drop down
     to "Utilities".  On the left, scroll and select "Terminal".
     Click "Open", then in the next dialog select "Update".

There is nowhere any window or prompt in which I can choose
Applications or follow the instructions above.

Also: I intend to use sage in TeXshop with LaTeX. When I try to follow
the instructions there and run the supplied
tutorial file, I get the error message that sage does not work.