Hi,
I'm brand new to sage and have just read "Sage for Newbies". Thanks
Ted kosan for that. I have several questions.

Immediately I wanted to do some work with sage and am loath to just do
maths without documenting things as I go. Thus I really want to know
how to use "Usage Styles", which are mentioned in Kosan's book but not
documented yet.  Where can I get info on "Usage Styles"?

Or, at the very least, I'm happy to use print statements, but how do I
print arbitrary TeX math's for markup by jsMath? (ie just as
documentation, not by using show(.) on objects.)

Also, can I expect to be able to use scipy methods from sage, or does
sage generally replace/wrap-up these with its own methods? Where's a
good reference to sage's libraries?

Finally, how do I assert variables to be real (or imaginary, or
whatever)? I want to do this to so I can find the complex conjugate of
a symbolic expression by asserting that a variable in the expression
is real.

Thanks, and sorry if the questions are stupid,
  Marc