From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dirk Bulinckx
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2004 9:55 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [SA-list] Bandwidth

SA is able to log into RRD.

From what I see MRTG is not realy monitor (since it can't alert to my knowledge), it's able to make graphs of bandwidth (and other things it can see via SNMP).  Similar to RRD....

Dirk.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2004 4:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

That raises an interesting question for me. What's the relationship between SA and MRTG (or other bandwidth monitoring tools). Where do SA's logging come into play with this sort of thing?

Ian

Ian K Gray
OEL IS - European Network Operations
Tel: +44 1236 502661
Mob: +44 7881 518854

"Richard Temple" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

22/09/2004 11:55

Please respond to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

cc

Subject

RE: [SA-list] Bandwidth

If you ADSL router support SNMP, then you will better off using MRTG for
this (www.mrtg.org).