-----Original Message-----
        From:   Justin Skists [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent:   Wednesday, February 03, 1999 9:50 AM
        To:     '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
        Subject:        RE: 10th Birthday Party

        > Ahhh.. Yes... The Babe of YS.. :)
        > You've met her????? *curses under breath*
        > Yes, of course you would've.... :P You worked
        > there...

        Er, she wasn't that nice looking was she? Okay, being a Speccy mag,
she didn't have much competition, but come on...! Actually there was a girl
on SU who was very nice, art editor I think. Hmm. (One of the few reasons to
buy SU ;)

        > (Funnily enough, YS died soon after she left...)

        Oooooh don't be nasty, the few issues that Jonathon
Nash/Pillar/Whatever did were great, especially the last one. YS. *sniff*. I
still love it.

        Gavin