>Future haven't made any official statement regarding YS copyrights.
They
>haven't said "no", but then they haven't said "yes" either. Most YS
writers
>had a contract that gave Future first serial rights (i.e. YS printed
their
>stuff first) but after that, copyright is owned by the witers
themselves,
>hence my attempt to get hold of as many as possible.

Nick - my recommendation (and I checked with Jonathan Nash on this, and
he agreed) is just to go ahead and put it up. We all love seeing our
stuff actually being read out there (which is really surprising, and I
occasionally get fan mail!?!?!??!). If someone objects, pull their work,
but I guarantee you that they won't.

Unless they're a real bumbling a$$ho!3.

Simon