Gavin wrote:

>       Er, she wasn't that nice looking was she? Okay, being a Speccy mag,
>she didn't have much competition, but come on...! Actually there was a girl
>on SU who was very nice, art editor I think. Hmm. (One of the few reasons
>buy SU ;)

Actually, from the very _few_ photos of her in YS, she
was that good looking....

I remember one where she was in a kind of Santa
costume one chrimbo issue... Nice... (Well, my memory
of her makes her nice)

I didn't like SU... :(

>       Oooooh don't be nasty, the few issues that Jonathon
>Nash/Pillar/Whatever did were great, especially the last one. YS. *sniff*.
>still love it.

Okie.... This, I'm still upset by the fact that I couldn't
get hold of the last issue...