        I got it on holiday in England in some little newsagent. They only
had one copy and I didn't see any anywhere else. I was hoping to buy a few
to keep, but it appears I was lucky to get just one. Apparently the
circulation was down to about 3000 by this time, although I can't remember
where I heard that (might actually have been on this list). Simon, I take it
Future are still holding tightly to the copyright on the YS issues? I know
there are various bits and pieces of YS stuff on the web, but it would be
nice to have full issues up. I'm still looking for old YS's if anyone has
any they don't want...

        Gavin