Hello -

I've just found out that there were 21 issues made of SAM2Sam. Which
is a bit of a surprise.

If anybody has issues 15 to 21 in .dsk format (or, in fact, any SAM
Pd that they fancy posting to me) then I'd love to get hold of them.

Email them over to me and I'll be forever in your debt.

Any news on previous issues of FRED? Are they PD yet? If so, we
should try and get them up on nvg.

And one other thing - why not start converting nvg files to .dsk
format seeing as it is just as easy to use on a PC, and yet can also
be back-written onto a SAM format disk.

Just a few quick thoughts - this list is almost as dead as the
computer it is supporting at the moment... ;-)

Peace, Love, Kisses...
JohnnaPig Teare
JPOL: http://johnnapig.webjump.com
"It won't get better but it might never get worse..."