> >Hello -
> >
> >I've just found out that there were 21 issues made of SAM2Sam.
> >Which is a bit of a surprise.
>
> Hang about... Sam2Sam was *your* magazine, wasn't it?? How can there
> be any more issues than you know about, did you compile them in your
> sleep or something?

Gave the rights to another guy - forget his name now - on the deal
that me and Rob would see each new issue before it was published.
Kind of a quality control thing. Obivously, he never bothered to keep
his part of the deal.

> How do you mean, "PD yet?"? Copyright will not expire, as such,
> until 72[1] years after the copyright-holder's death.

Sorry pedant ;-) - I meant has Colin declared any issues PD, and if
not, why not? There can't be much sales volume in issues 1-50 can
there?

> | Andrew Collier | email [EMAIL PROTECTED]       | Talk sense to a |
> Part 2 NatSci  | http://carou.sel.cam.ac.uk/ | fool and he
> Selwyn College Student Computer Support Team |   -- Euripides

Peace, Love, Kisses...
JohnnaPig Teare
JPOL: http://johnnapig.webjump.com
"It won't get better but it might never get worse..."