Aley Keprt wrote:
> (As you know, you cannot assign one suffix to several programs in Win32.

There can only be one associated application to handle a double click, but
there's no reason why we can't use a shell extension DLL that adds one or
more items to the context menu when you right click on a .DSK file. We just
need to be able to recognise which files are for us - we can even have
different icons for both cases too.

> And since Win32 is the main op.system in the world, we should follow its
> rules.)

Be careful with statements like that! ;-)  Personally I prefer Linux to
Win32, but unfortunately I work all day under M$ Windows and most of my
games only run under it, so Win32 stuff is just more convenient!