For more on policenauts - see Gordons site!!!

----- Original Message -----
From: Martin Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no>
Sent: Monday, August 16, 1999 10:42 PM
Subject: Re: My take on the SAM Scene

Gordon Wallis wrote:

> Martin Wilson wrote:
> > I must admit I do like my games but hate spending money. I can pick up
> > game for my Saturn and 3DO for just a few pounds (£3.99 for example)
>
> Two questions: "Where?!" and "Got 'Policenauts' yet?"
>
> Gord. (the Policenauts fanatic)

Well special reserve still have 3do software at £3.99

Saturn stuff is being cleared out in the high st by some Game and EB
stores. I've seen it as low as 99p for an early football game. Better
bundles have been stuff like Quake/duke nukem £15 for the pair.

If you've got a Saturn I've got Alien Trilogy,Alone in the dark and
blast chamber up for swop. After hexen and starfighter amongst others.

I don't know what policenauts is?