Nick Humphries wrote:
> Single figure sales and no commitment to rereleasing or compilations
> means that these titles are not marketable anymore, so is there any
> good reason for not putting them onto an FTP site?

It's not surprising sales are low as they're impossible to get hold of!  It'd
be sad to see some of them being given away when there are a few of us that
are still interested in paying for them, if they could find where to buy them
from.

Could we build a list of known titles and where they can be bought from?  Have
places like Fred/Persona got full control over certain titles?  Are they open
for business or when are they expected to be?  etc.