Martin Wilson wrote:
[snip]
> Well special reserve still have 3do software at £3.99

Hm. Just think, if I'd actually got a 3DO, I'd be able to buy _that_
version of Policenauts, too! Quite a good version, too, being the
'original' (apart from the PC9821 version which came out the year
before)

> Saturn stuff is being cleared out in the high st by some Game and EB
> stores. I've seen it as low as 99p for an early football game. Better
> bundles have been stuff like Quake/duke nukem £15 for the pair.

I think I've got all the UK software I'm after, though I often turn up
interesting curiosities in Computer Exchange... Most of the stuff that's
still on the shelves in Game or EB is stuff I can easily live without.

> If you've got a Saturn I've got Alien Trilogy,Alone in the dark and
> blast chamber up for swop. After hexen and starfighter amongst others.

You might try http://www.next-gen.co.uk - I'm fairly sure I saw at least
one of those two in their stock, possibly both. They also buy 2nd hand,
I think.

> I don't know what policenauts is?

Briefly, it's an interactive anime (with shooting bits) by Hideo Kojima
(Metal Gear series), set on a huge space colony in the year 2040. It's
often called the prequel to Snatcher, but they're not connected,
strictly speaking. Unfortunately, the PS/SS English translations were
canned when about 90% complete. Not sure if the 3DO got an English
version, but it's unlikely.

Gord.

--
< The HEXdidn't... Homepage: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
< ------ Featuring The U.K. Policenauts Homepage ------ >