> Emulation is the only way forward at this moment, unless Bob makes a full
> U-turn and starts promoting and selling the Sam with full and honest
> enthousiasm.

It really annoys me to think of the stockpiles of ASICs just rotting
in a corner somewhere. It'd be perfectly possible to put together a
decent SBC with SAM BASIC for the electronics enthusiast market for
20 or 30 quid, but no.... Full-blown SAMs would never sell now, it's
not like the Atari ST or Amiga market where there are some die-hard
enthusiasts with decent modern software to use.

Andy