Graham Goring wrote:

> > If you're still around in a couple of years I
> >might try to blag my way into retrospec after I learn some PC stuff at Uni
> >(Abertay - Computer Games Technologies and Virtual Environments, no less....
> >Oho yeah baby) :-)
>
> Ooh, proper videogaming course.
>
> "Now class, for homework I want you to write a paper on why it's
> inconceivable that such an original product like Waterworks hasn't
> been updated for a modern computer or console." :)

Or, more accurately...

"Now class, for your first assignment I want you to go into Dundee and
look at computer games in shops"

and..

"Now class, for your second assignment I want you to go to the back of
the room and play with yourselves (fnar fnar)"

...trust me, I know.... indirectly, but i know :)

> >Do I take it from the fact that Graham is the only person who's replied to
> >this topic that nobody else on sam-users knows who I am? Not famous enough.
> >Bummer :-(

You should have concentrated on writing more complete crap n nonsense
letters instead of coding... thats what people seem to recognise me
for...  charming... :)

Fitz

--
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]