Just to say I`ve put a demo of level one up of Tomato Antics. Still not really
a proper game yet, but spent a lot of time trying to get it to as fast a speed
as I can, so that I can start adding in game elements.

It`s more of a reintroduction to SAM Basic and a test to see what can
be got out of the language.

anyway, it`s far too easy at the mo, and there`s a cheat enabled for a 1000
lives,
but if you persist through the boredom for about 5 minutes, till it`s rained and
stopped then I`d like your opinions on the new way of using the Put routines
(there severely
limiting for game design though :(  )

I`m thinking that using something like this, it should be fairly feasable to do
the Skeet shooting level of Hypersports at a similar speed, and other
similar simple games.

link is :-

http://www.4shared.com/file/16034007/a826cff5/SAMs_Antics_-_April_2007.html

Oh, redefining keys or selecting Sinclair won`t work, as there`s temporarily
two copies of the game, so keys are:-

O - Left,  P- Right, and M to jump higher if you hold it down, five superjumps

Thanks, Cal...

 The all-new Yahoo! Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from
your Internet provider.