From: "Chris Pile" <chris.p...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 2:55 PM
To: <sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no>
Subject: Re: New Game - "Dave Invaders"

Hi Andrew,

You know what - that is very nice!!! I'm not usually a fan of platformers - but you've created a little beauty there! Love the graphics. Love the arcade-type touches in there too - especially the side-swipe CLS. That little touch alone is very retro! It's something you used to see all the time back in the early days of
the '80s arcades.  I love things like that!

I even like the music! The little ditty used on the cut-scene is great - again, it
gives it a very retro feel.

If that's your first game in assembler then I'm looking forward to your second!!

If I had one criticism it would be that the collision detection is a bit off at times. But accurate collision detection can be a PITA to be honest. That's perhaps a
task to address in your next game?

For now - I love it, even though it's bloody hard!! But then I'm generally pretty
useless when it comes to playing games!  :-)

Regards,
Chris.