From: "Thomas Harte" <tomh.retros...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 4:17 PM
To: <sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no>
Subject: Re: New Game - "Dave Invaders"

I'm also going to out myself as a fan — though it took me about five
goes to get to the second screen! As a career non-finisher I also have
to agree with Andrew's comments on seeing a project through.

My only observation would be that sometimes the collectibles aren't
obvious because of the nice, detailed and colourful backgrounds. Is
there any way they could periodically do a little sparkle or
something?

And would attempting to prod you towards an open source release have any effect?