On 11/04/2012 22:30, Leszek Chmielewski wrote:

Yes, RJ did it again.
Citation:
"I use Boxbe to fight email overload. Boxbe prioritizes messages from
people on my contact lists. SIGNUP"
Don't he got it? He did the eMail overload! I do not want to prioritize
HIS mails.
Oh, and he said: "christ almight what a bunch of gaylords".

Funny little man he is!

What he does not seem to realise is, if he acted like a normal human being we'd accept him.

I think its no coincidence that we all seem to get agitated by his approach.

Like a few here I'm a very infrequent poster and dont constantly monitor the list. BUT spamming my inbox with nonsence is out of order.