If it's any consolation he didn't make a "joke" this time either!
He's just being an arse as usual...  So don't be scared!!!  ;-)

Chris...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Leszek Chmielewski" <retr...@gmail.com>
To: <sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no>
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2012 1:19 PM
Subject: Re: Junk mail

Am 14.04.2012 13:08, schrieb Balor Price:
On 14/04/2012 11:43, Leszek Chmielewski wrote:

My "Jowettish" is not good enough to recognise what does Roger mean with this personal mail to me:
"the day i spam you you'll r a dint the bak u yar id!"
Can anyone translate it for me to english? I live in Austria, so I do not have the abilitys of a native english speaker.

LCD

It's a bit Northern, this. "The day I spam you, you'll have a dent in the back of your head." (It's not meant as a threat, he's joking)
Howard

Thanks! I was wondering what he doess want again.
He NEVER made jokes before. I'm scared ;).

LCD