On 16 Apr 2012, at 16:17, Tommo H wrote:
> Having managed to get hold of a Raspberry Pi differentiates you from
> 99% of the world; using Google+ differentiates you from 99.9%.

The images were uploaded from Picasa, to something which used to be called
PicasaWeb.  It looks like Google have pulled that into the Google+ brand, with
a nag for non-G+ users.  I do have an account but don't actually use it.  So
just the 99% then  ;)

> Looking good though! Versus running it on a normal computer, do we get
> genuine 50Hz output?

That's something I'm aiming for too, as it'd make a huge difference to the
experience.