En/Je/On 2012-11-15 20:37, Simon Owen escribió / skribis / wrote :

> To rule out a problem with KEYIN, I used LLIST to write the program to a
> text file using the SimCoupe printer option.  I then auto-typed the
> contents back in to a freshly reset SimCoupe,

What do you mean "auto-typed"? Text spooling? AFAIK SimCoupe lacks a
file spooling option (in fact it is what I need: SimCoupe to "type" the
content of a text file of the host machine).

> I noticed your program also uses labels, though not as many.  It might
> be worth trying to remove the labels, to see if that magically fixes it?

I think I tried everything I could imagine when I developed the several
versions of MBimport one year ago. Nevertheless I've just written a new
label-less version of MBimport. It's easy to remove the two or three
labels of the importer, but it makes no difference because there are
many labels in the imported KEYIN-ed code. I'll remove them too --just
to see what happens.

Thank you
Marcos

--