On 15 Nov 2012, at 22:57, Marcos Cruz wrote:
> What do you mean "auto-typed"? Text spooling?

Yep, that's it!  It's currently a Windows-only feature at the moment, but I'll
extend it to support other platforms.

> AFAIK SimCoupe lacks a file spooling option (in fact it is what I need:
> SimCoupe to "type" the
> content of a text file of the host machine).

I'll add file spooling for non-Windows platforms, and clipboard paste once SDL
2.0 is supported.  The Windows version will likely remain clipboard only, since
sniffing the encoding from text files is just too unreliable.

> there are many labels in the imported KEYIN-ed code. I'll remove them too
> --just
> to see what happens.

I'll be interested to hear how you get on with this.  If it does fix it, labels
are definitely to be avoided until the ROM issue is tracked down and
(hopefully) fixed.