On Fri, Apr 19, 2019 at 3:25 AM Romain Beauxis <romain.beau...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks for the feedback and encouragement on this one! Should I worry
> about the tightness described above or is that something you are able
> to adjust for? I noticed that in some transitions the buffered data to
> compute the transition was just a hair under the expected buffer
> duration. I just pushed a change that seem to fix that.

Thanks for the notification, Romain. I didn't mind the additional tightness
at all; completely correcting it here would be no worse than running the
end-of-track volume detection script with a different delay. But I will
clone the new version of the repository first, and test that.

with best wishes,
JW