ha-ha! No, they don't even lock their doors on Vulcan. Crime is illogical...

From: Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Does Vulcan have any kleptomaniacs?

Astromancer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: I don't know...I think Ms. Ryder already
looks like a Vulcan...

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: "Daryle" [EMAIL PROTECTED] darylemlockhart wrote:

Well, that makes it official. This movie sucks. Time to give Woody Allen
movie #12 so we can just pack it in and go home. They may as well have left
Berman in charge. Has JJ Abrams SEEN Star Trek?

J.J. Abrams just loves putting his "stamp" on established material. This
reminds me of the "Superman" script he wrote where Lex Luthor also turned out
be Kryptonian. That didn't go over too well with the fanboys either.

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: