As the mother of Spock??? Yes, he IS daft...and I'm not even that devoted a fan
and I know that will screw it up...

"Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Me too. I do not have a problem with her being cast as a Vulcan, but as
the mother of Spock. Abrams is trying to do what Ronald Moore did to
Battlestar.. You know, Starbuck a female for example. Based on his
vision of Mission Impossible, I have my doubts

Astromancer wrote:

> I don't know...I think Ms. Ryder already looks like a Vulcan...
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:keop7%40aol.com> wrote: "Daryle"
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:yokozuna%40globalsoulmedia.com>
> darylemlockhart wrote:
>
> Well, that makes it official. This movie sucks. Time to give Woody Allen
> movie #12 so we can just pack it in and go home. They may as well have
> left
> Berman in charge. Has JJ Abrams SEEN Star Trek?
>
> J.J. Abrams just loves putting his "stamp" on established material. This
> reminds me of the "Superman" script he wrote where Lex Luthor also
> turned out to
> be Kryptonian. That didn't go over too well with the fanboys either.

"Let’s just saying you know more than you think, but we’re not going to help
you figure it out." - The Side Street Chonicles by C.W. Badie