It was like watching formulaic TV Movie. It was barely worth the DVD
rental. As a Mission Impossible who up to now, I though I was relatively
easy to please, I I was very disappointed. The Bad Guy twist was decent
enough, bu I thing by the time it happened I was grade on a severe
curve. I had almost no expectations