I rewatched the whole series over the summer. I thought the last two
season were decent and there were some decent episodes interspersed
throughout season one and two - but it was extremely uneven and there
were a lot stupid stuff it took them a while to get rid off.  ie. the
naked gel disinfectant massages.  Other stupid stuff they seemed stuck
with. ie. "the permanently pouting Vulcan with the swollen lips"
---what a oxymoron or a captain who was so uptight is seemed like he
never got any action--even when he did.

I still say he is trying to do a Ronald Moore.  Too bad they did not get
Moore to helm the reboot of Trek

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> at least in its last season, "Enterprise" did a number of great shows,
> so I agree with you.

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:GWashin891%40aol.com>
> Well it looks to me like Abrams may have the possiblity of doing more
> damage
> to ST continuity than Enterprise did. Sheesh. Hasn't anyone learned that
> one can updade a movie without wrecking continuity.
>
> -GTW
>
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:keop7%40aol.com> wrote: "Daryle"
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:yokozuna%40globalsoulmedia.com>
> darylemlockhart
> > wrote:
> >
> > Well, that makes it official. This movie sucks. Time to give Woody Allen
> > movie #12 so we can just pack it in and go home. They may as well
> have left
> > Berman in charge. Has JJ Abrams SEEN Star Trek?
> >
> > J.J. Abrams just loves putting his "stamp" on established material. This
> > reminds me of the "Superman" script he wrote where Lex Luthor also
> turned
> > out to
> > be Kryptonian. That didn't go over too well with the fanboys either.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: