maybe he wasn't really indoctrinated into that specific line of thinking?

From: Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
In all honesty, learning this came as a shock to me. When I was in college, one
of my best friends was Mormon (and I attended Virginia State, an HCBU), and we
were almost inseparable. He never showed any inclinations of thinking of me, or
anyone else in our cadre, as second-class anything.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 1/4/2008 2:50:28 AM Eastern Standard Time,