I see it as just a matrer of time. None of the other Democratic candidates have
the footing to make a serious stand and, historuically, a presidential
candidate chooses someone more or less their polar opposite as a running mate.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:          wow, i'd be amazed to see that!

From: Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Keith, I think that just that will happen, when either the Obama/Clinton or
Clinton/Obama ticket takes the White House. The two have set themselves up as
the perfect running mates.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: or a Black man. the only thing i'm sure of is you
won't see them on the same ticket! no way America'd elect a woman and a Brother
in the same year!

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 1/4/2008 12:11:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,