--- Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I seriously doubt it. But, barring a complete collapse by the
> Democrats on all fronts (still possible), there's no way the
> Republicans will win the election. Dirty tricks included.

Given that the last two elections were won by the candidates not in
the White House, the performance of the Democrats might be
100%irrelevant. Considering the amount of election tampering and
fraud committed in the last two Presidential elections, it is
certainly not unthinkable that it will happen again. Additionally,
considering the Democrats penchant for collusion through
imcompetence, a Republican victory is not unthinkable.

Just think how different the world would be had Gore had the balls to
hold the course and demand his right to a recount of the whole state
of Florida, instead of focusing on a couple of disputed counties. Not
one Democrat has ever even suggested an investigation into election
tampering and fraud in spite of the overwhelming evidence that both
elections were absolutely fixed to varying degrees.

I might be a cynical old dirtbag but I don't think a Democratic White
House is a forgone conclusion no matter who the winner might be.

Bosco
--- Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I seriously doubt it. But, barring a complete collapse by the
> Democrats on all fronts (still possible), there's no way the
> Republicans will win the election. Dirty tricks included.

I got friends who are in prison and Friends who are dead.
I'm gonna tell ya something that I've often said.

You know these things that happen,
That's just the way it's supposed to be.
And I can't help but wonder,
Don't ya know it coulda been me.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs