went too far in his righteous anger?

 From: Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 IMO, Edawrds could'v epulled in that younger ticket as easily as Obama did,
had he not opted to take the hyper-reformist tack that he did. Many on both
sides of the aisle are veiwing it as something akin to class warfare, and
Republicans are uniting against him for that reason.

 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: agreed. It points out a few things. One, that every
generation there's a man or woman who can reach those still young and
idealistic enough to believe that a true change is a-comin: the Kennedy's, Bill
Clinton, now Obama. Two, the only problem is that sometimes the young and
idealistic don't stay all the way to the end, and the old cynical fogeys turn
out in greater numbers. Not always, but often.
 Three, Clinton has really been staying put, as you said, not really standing
*for* anything, just saying "I have more experience and I'm tougher". Static
message heard too many times. Finally, i believe that *any* frontrunner would
have seen a decline in the numbers because this went on too freakin' long. had
Obama started out as the clear frontrunner and gotten all the focus, all the
attention, all the attacks, I believe that after a campaign this long, people
would have started picking at him, too. I know enough folks right now who
aren't enamored of him. If he'd been in front all along this might have been a
three-way day, or Edwards might have pulled ahead simply by dint of seeming to
be newer and fresher.

 From: Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 I just had a look at some of the voter breakdowns, and it seems that Obama won
through youth more than gender. He's energized the kids out there. Hillary
standing pat hurt her in the voters' eyes, IMO.

 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
 In a message dated 1/4/2008 2:48:10 AM Eastern Standard Time,