Seinfeld was disappointing. Not that I loved the show but I got into it
during the last season and remember being disappointed.

Most American shows have been bad with endings. Many of them are canceled
before there is a scheduled ending so I guess that they don't know how to
finish it.

Big O was another disappointment, but it wasn't their fault. The creators
got caught up in a mess and they didn't get a chance to complete the
episodes.