Julian Herten-Greaven:

> I've perused through the list of scintilla-related projects and have yet to
> find one that allows the inclusion of "total pages" in either header or
> footer.

   I'm not sure that can be discovered without doing a dry run,
formatting the document as if for the printer. Particularly with line
wrapping turned on, you don't know how many pages will be needed until
running the format range function on all the text. If anyone feels
enthused enough to implement this, I'll probably include it but its
more work than I think its worth.

> I've mucked about with attempts like including the $NbOfLines variable from
> the status bar, but this shows up as blank.

   The properties documented only in the status bar section are only
valid for the status bar.

   Neil